We do not support landscape mode.
With your social media account
We at Mega Pro Football Academy are a registered private limited organisation dealing primarily with offering training and coaching to male and female students of all ages and abilities in schools, clubs, non-governmental organisations, universities and coaching centres.
In our one year of existence, we have already secured contracts with a leading NGO, school and club in Pune and Mumbai.
We are looking for an 'Administrative Manager' to ensure the smooth operations of the organisation.
- Coordination with coaches
- Responding to enquiries and requests from existing and prospective clients
- Managing databases
- Administrative support to staff
- Sales and marketing
- Promotion of the brand at schools, colleges and universities
- Advising on organisation, funding, promotion and regulations
- Producing promotional material and presentations
- Social media marketing
- Supervising coaching staff and sometimes conducting training sessions
- Managing evaluations and assessments for clients
- Brand enhancement
- Business development
- Communication with associates
- A strong interest in football
- Good IT and administrative skills
- Commercial awareness and a professional approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and openness to change and improvement
- A good level of English verbal and written skills
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Ability to produce a positive image of the company and the sport to people at all levels
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in a sports-related field
- Coaching experience, preferably possessing a minimum of an AIFF D or equivalent license
- Experience of working in football
- Knowledge of the football market in Pune
The Administrative Officer will be on both, a fixed monthly salary as well as performance related bonuses. This opening is suitable for candidates based in Pune as we do not offer food, accommodation or transport as a part of the package.
Anyone interested, kindly send your CV along with a Cover Letter of why you think you are the appropriate candidate for the job to email@example.com
|Location||:||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
People Saw this : 848
Your Colleagues and 5 Million Sports professionals around the globe are connected with Sportsbrick
Looking for a Female Football Coach who can handle PE classes also. Qualifications and Requiremen...
Football business increase krna h
Immediate Requirement for koohsports After school academy program