We do not support landscape mode.
With your social media account
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Managing multiple venues day to day activities.
2. Scheduling and planning of coaches.
3. Interact with parents and plan programs, matches and events.
4. Manage Fee payments, record attendance.
5. Liaison with multiple field partners and engage with new locations.
6. Coordinate with HR for hiring and deputing the coaches
7. Contribute towards growth and development of academy at multiple locations in Bangalore and other cities
actively work on expansion of academies - Sponsorship & Marketing
8. Achieve annual financial targets and geographic targets
9. Responsible for accounts and payments at multiple locations
10. Hire and manage growth of the football academy
11. Responsible for sponsorship and manage deliverables
12. Organise training and workshops for coaches and team members
13. Make presentations to top management at institutions and promote football Programs in Schools
1. An avid sports enthusiast preferably with a football background.
2. A Management professional interested in sports and willing to uplift the business of football and grass root football.
2. A management professionals able to network among brands and Marketing professionals.
3. Good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
4. Must be willing to travel extensively within the city to achieve company Goals and objectives.
|Location||:||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|CTC||:||1.2 to 2.4 LPA|
People Saw this : 1591
Your Colleagues and 5 Million Sports professionals around the globe are connected with Sportsbrick
Looking for a Female Football Coach who can handle PE classes also. Qualifications and Requiremen...
Football business increase krna h
Immediate Requirement for koohsports After school academy program